Microsoft Convergence in Houston
Join us at one of the world's largest and most exciting Microsoft events!
Advania Norway is pleased to invite you to the Microsoft Convergence in Houston, Texas March 18-21, 2012. Convergence 2012 is the largest Microsoft Dynamics conference and we encourage you to participate. You will have the opportunity to participate in an environment that is designed for you to acquire new ideas and knowledge together with business leaders, analysts, industry experts, customers and partners. At this conference you will have a unique opportunity to:
- Gain insight into Microsoft's strategy and future plans for Microsoft Dynamics software directly from Microsoft executives.
- Learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics can give your business a competitive advantage.
- Meet other customers, partners, industry experts and top management at Microsoft.
- Discuss business challenges and solutions.
- Link lasting relationships that will be valuable to your company for years to come.
The conference runs from March 18-21, 2012. We will depart on Saturday, March 17, 2012 and arrive back in Norway on March 22, 2012.
The price to participate is NOK 15,000, - (excl. VAT). This includes:
4 nights at the Magnolia Hotel Houston
All meals for 5 days
Convergence seminar participation
Flight booked by individual travelers and are in addition to registration fee of NOK 15,000, - .
We recommend the following flight with Continental Airlines:
Saturday, March 17, 2012:
Departure (CO39) Oslo Gardermoen at. 10.15
Arrive Newark Liberty International Airport at. 14.01
Departure (CO1077) Newark Liberty International Airport at. 16.30
Arrival at Houston Intercontinental. 18.59
Wednesday, March 21, 2012:
Departure (CO46) Houston Intercontinenal at. 19.37
Arrival at Frankfurt. 11.45 + 1 day
Departure (CO9536) at Frankfurt. 16.05
Arrival at London Heathrow. 18.05
For registration send an e-mail to: email@example.com. The registration deadline is january 20, 2012 and registration is binding.If you have any questions please contact:
Lauren Jensen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +47 902 98243